Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Extremist

 The extremist. When the media or government refers to the extremist, what they are referring to are views that are extremely different than theirs.

Their views say a government that sells its unborn children into massive debt is legitimate. My own view is that this is immoral.

Their views say that trying to control every country in the world through force and starving their citizens and murdering both them and our own soldiers is absolutely legitimate and makes us safe. My own view is that this is immoral.

Their view is that stealing massive amounts of hard earned money from its own citizens is legitimate. My own view is that this is immoral.

Their view is that it's perfectly legitimate to counterfeit billions and billions of dollars and give that money to rich bankers and also steal a trillion dollars from its citizens to give it all to rich bankers, and it's all perfectly legitimate. My own view is that this is immoral.

Their view is that when they conduct all this counterfeiting, theft and spending and the economy fails because of it, then it's ok to blame the free market, and say they need to have more counterfeiting, theft and spending to fix the economy, and this is legitimate. My own view is that this is immoral.

Meet the extremist. I am the extremist. I am the radical. Yet I don't feel extreme or radical. I feel like I speak common sense in an extremely radical world.

Written by Jim Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment